Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Last Three Days

We are moving on Friday. Mike's parents are going to be here in a few hours and I am very concerned that they are going to look at our condo, get back in the car and head back to Atlanta. Although we have been packing things, they are not as visible as all the stuff that is still laying out. One thing I discovered yesterday as I attempted to shove coats into a plastic tub is: we have too many jackets. What are we going to do with these in Texas and how in the world did we manage to accumulate so many over the past few years? Apparently I needed a jacket for every outfit, but Mike was not far behind me.

I am exhausted and am waiting for my coffee to kick in before anything I attempt to organize anything else. Last night Mike grilled hamburgers and I asked him what three things he was going to miss about St. Louis. After informing me that we were not on the Bachelor and that it was a "staged" question, he answered with, "The ability to find your way easily around the city??" and several other very boring points. Mine were:

1) My friends
2) The running routes I have discovered.

Do you think it is time for us to leave?

No comments:

Post a Comment