Thursday, January 7, 2010

Quick update

Just so you don't think I am leaving you hanging...I wrote an entire post yesterday and then somehow sent it into blog heaven. I have no idea where it went. So, quick update before I leave for work. It snowed here last night and is actually really pretty - much better than the gloomy gray weather we have been having instead.
I am super excited about the Alabama game tonight, but also concerned because while watching the game, I will be studying for my "beer and wine" test tomorrow. That's right. You read that correctly. I get a blank piece of paper and write down everything I know about the beverages.
Lastly, Christmas hit our condo hard. We still have presents sitting in the kitchen (and they are not kitchen devices) and the tree is still up. More later!

1 comment: