Thursday, July 14, 2011

Super Quick Update

As the bar is rapidly approaching, my domestic duties are waning. This is what our dining room table/my desk looks like: (don't worry - I know where everything is that I need.)


Mike said that it is embarassing to even post this picture, but this is our life. Mike has been helping out SO much - laundry, grilling and random acts of cleaning have made my life much easier.

However, this one just made me grab my camera. I ate some cookies as a snack.....apparently, I didn't get all the crumbs.


That is a mini dust buster - I didn't even know we owned it.
Hope everyone is having a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your bar. Is this for the State of Texas? I have a bride getting married in October who is studying right now for her AL bar which is in about a week, I think. You finish law school after lots of hard work, then have to face this??? No rest for the weary. Thinking about you. Enjoy hearing about your fam and Mike.

    ReplyDelete