Monday, January 31, 2011

A Little Plug

As you might have imagined, I really enjoy reading other people's blogs. There is only so much you can do when you hit that 2:00 pm slump and are waiting for the caffeine to kick in. My sister in law sent me this blog and it is awesome!! I am always looking for new things to cook, and tonight, I may have made Mike's favorite dinner so far. It was so easy, and it was delicious!

So, I am giving y'all this blog just in case you are sitting at work trying to figure out what in the world to make for dinner. Tonight I stood in line at the grocery store for AN HOUR. Why? You may be wondering? Well, there is a chance that we could have freezing rain starting around noon tomorrow. Everyone was out of their house stocking up. I loved it! I read an entire People magazine while I was waiting in line and did not mind for a minute. Now I am just hoping that we actually get a snow day!

So, try these recipes. Tonight we had the chicken tenders and they were wonderful!!


http://yummyloveonabudget.blogspot.com/

http://yummyloveonabudget.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment