Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pictures Tell a Story Too

So, I have pictures to entertain you regarding the previous post. I am just going to post them separately b/c I didn't upload them before I blogged....

Here is our house after the first ice storm...



Here is my attempt at a snowman...we didn't have anything for eyes - can you find him?


The next few pretty much explain themselves:



At least they are all natural?



I can't eat fries anymore after this fiasco..



This is my Julia Child's attempt. Although it looks as though the plate is overloaded with asparagus, I had already eaten a lot of the beef....



This is what the kitchen looked like 4 hours after I started cooking. I mean honestly, three loads of dishes later? It was well worth it.
PS - See that cool, multi wood cutting board in the picture? My dad made that :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment