Thursday, June 17, 2010

We're Married!!

I know it has been awhile since I wrote, but we literally got back from Aruba on Sunday. Since then, we were in Atlanta and Birmingham, celebrating just a little bit more with our families. When we got back to St. Louis last night, it was almost like the wedding had happened a year ago. Everyone tells you to cherish the day and remember as much as possible about every single minute because it will be such a blur. It was true - all I remember is how incredibly happy I was that the majority of people that we truly love were all together to celebrate this momentous occasion with us. I am actually exhausted and realize that I am going to have to do the wedding and the honeymoon in installments, but I wanted to leave you with this. Our videographer (Nick Weeks - he is awesome) showed this towards the end of the ceremony and I loved it. I am now Mrs. Jennifer Blackburn Cherbonneau - kinda weird, but so exciting!!!

www.snaplifestudios.com

(Right now we are the "featured clip" but you may have to search for us in the future.)

1 comment:

  1. What a neat clip! I loved the parts of the ceremony they featured - the message was so sweet, and so true. You look so happy. Best wishes and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete